Mizutani Kenyukai provides better services to members through sound business activities.We believe that continuing to be “the most trusted partner for our members” is our greatest goal and mission.
In order to provide our members with services, etc., we may ask members to provide personal information.
1．Acquisition of personal information
- When we need to provide personal information from members, we will acquire customer information such as name, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and various items related to service use by lawful and fair means. increase.
2．Use of personal information
- We will handle members information provided by customers only within the scope of the purpose of use and only when it is necessary for business execution.
3．Management of personal information
We will not provide your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we have received your consent or we are legally obligated to do so under the law. If it becomes necessary to provide information to business partners, we will obtain prior consent from the members.
- We will manage members information appropriately and carefully, and implement appropriate safety measures against leakage, loss, falsification, unauthorized access, etc.
- If the members (or agent) requests the correction or suspension of use of the members information, the Company will confirm the identity of the members (or the agent) through the prescribed procedures and We will respond.
4．Efforts to protect personal information
- We will also request the necessary cooperation for the protection of personal information or maintain confidentiality from our business partners.
- We will make appropriate improvements to our basic policy, internal regulations, and personal information protection in response to changes in laws and social environments.
- By posting this basic policy on our website, we will publish it in a form that can be viewed by members at all times.
Reiwa 5 January 1st